RAMZAN SPECIAL (Roast lemon chicken )
Ingredients (serves 4)
* 2 large lemons
* 3 garlic cs, crushed
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1kg chicken nibbles (see note)
* 600g pontiac potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
* 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
* 400g steamed green beans, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Juice 1 lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, garlic, oil, chicken, potatoes and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Arrange in a roasting pan.
2. Place lemon wedges over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with rosemary.
3. Roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is golden and lemons slightly charred. Serve with steamed beans.
Notes & tips :
* * If chicken nibbles (also known as drummettes) are not available, you can use 1kg chicken wings instead. Cut wings at both joints and discard wing tips.
* * To reheat this dish, place chicken and potatoes on separate baking trays. Reheat (chicken on top shelf) in 180°C oven for 15 minutes.